The mission of the State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (SCAODA) is to enhance the quality of life for Wisconsin citizens by preventing alcohol and other drug abuse and its consequences through prevention, treatment, recovery, and enforcement and control activities.
- Visit the council membership and committees pages for how to be part of our efforts.
- Visit the meetings page to download the current meeting packet.
- Visit the reports page to view all reports generated or endorsed by SCAODA
- FFY 2017 Annual SYNAR Report (PDF, 277 KB)
- Wisconsin Epidemiological Profile on Alcohol and Other Drugs, 2016 (PDF, 5.7 MB)