The mission of the State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (SCAODA) is to enhance the quality of life for Wisconsin citizens by preventing alcohol and other drug abuse and its consequences.
- Visit the council membership and committees pages to learn how to be part of our efforts.
- Visit the meetings page to download the current meeting packet.
- Visit the reports page to view reports generated and endorsed by SCAODA
- 2020-21 SABG & MHBG Application and Plan - Final Draft
- Wisconsin 2019 Legislative Tracking Document -- Link to Google Docs
- FFY 2019 Annual SYNAR Report (PDF)
Wisconsin Addiction Recovery Helpline
- Call: 211 or 833-944-4673
- Text: Your ZIP code to 898211
- Online Search: addictionhelpwi.org
- Online Chat: Enter the chat room