The mission of the State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (SCAODA) is to enhance the quality of life for Wisconsin citizens by preventing alcohol and other drug abuse and its consequences.
- Visit the council membership and committees pages to learn how to be part of our efforts.
- Visit the meetings page to download the current meeting packet.
- Visit the reports page to view reports generated and endorsed by SCAODA
- 2017 Mental Health and Substance Use Needs Assessment
- FFY 2018 Annual SYNAR Report (PDF)
- Wisconsin Epidemiological Profile on Alcohol and Other Drugs, 2016 (PDF)